Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello Everyone!!

Well today is another day!!
We still don't know anything about when Marcus' work is going to close. All we know is that it is going to close and he is out of a job. I know that he will go out and find a job because he is a very hard worker and will not just sit around. That is one of the many things that I love so much about him, he is such a hard worker and will not let us go without. Love you honey!!
Well things with my work are still going great!! The people that I work with are so nice and would do anything for me and I would do anything for them. It is kinda heck tic this week because they are re-setting our store to the corporate schematic, so we have people everywhere. So If you come into the store and it is a mess, sorry!!
Other than work we are kinda boreing. We hang out with our families or stay at home.
Well I hope that everything is going good for you all.

No comments: