Saturday, January 17, 2009

When you finally think you have your feet under you!!

Well it has been one of those weeks!!
Work has been really slow and draggy, so its been kinda boring.
Well Marcus came home from work the other night and told me that he had good news and bad news and wanted to know which one I would like to here first! Well he decided to tell me that goodd news first which was that he talked to the guy about the house that we have been looking at and we are probably going to be able to get it in a couple of months!! Then he proceeds to tell me the bad news!! Which was that Blackfoot Motors is closing down so that means that he is out of work once again. He dosen't know all the details of when it will happen or anything like that. He said that there might be a chance that he can go and work at the other dealership that Wackerli ownes so we have to play the waiting game again.
It is just so frusterating because just when I thought that we were getting back on our feet and hoping that we could get our house and then have a baby something happenes!!
So This is all that is going on in our lives right now!!

3 comments:

Lusk Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about that--- I know the feeling, i thought the same thing and now i have to have my galbladder out on the 28th--- it sucks!!

Jake and Amy said...

I'm so sorry life is sucking for you right now! Just remember that the Lord loves you and you have lots of people in your corner rooting for you! Namely me ha ha! I love you Shyloler!

Sara Kappas said...

Shy, that suck's about Blackfoot Motors, but that is exciting about the house. Please let us know what we can do to help with getting the house ready. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Love ya.