Sunday, February 22, 2009

How Time Flys!!

Holy Cow!!
I can't believe that it is almost the end of February already!!! It seems like this year just started and it is already flying by.
Well To sum up this month, Marcus still doesn't have a job yet. It is kinda frustrating but there is nothing really out there, everyone is looking for jobs. He might be able to have his schooling paid for by the department of Labor because of the way that he got laid off. So he goes in tomorrow to take some test to see what we can do. Other than that he has been doing some work for his Dad and other people which keeps him busy.
This month I got a new calling for church which I am way excited about. I am the Primary Secretary!!! It has been a little overwhelming because they redid the whole primary presidency so all of us our new. But I know that we are going to be a great council. I love it because I get to be with all the children and get to know them better. Maybe this calling is to get me ready for when my little angels finally get to come to us. Other than that all I have been doing is working alot. I get 40 hours a week, which is really nice sense my pay check is the only income that we have. My boss has been really good to offer me overtime if there is any. I know that Heavenly Father is helping us make it through this rough patch in our lives and I love him so much.
Well that is all that has really happened this month, so until next time I will talk to you later.

5 comments:

Denise Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Jensen said...

I love your attitude... Keep it up...
Love Mom

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

Hey shilo this is Laressa I was so happy to run across ur blog now we can keep in touch. dlhanni@blogspot.com

Christopher, Jenn, Amber & Savannah Bowers said...

Shylo!!! Oh my gosh it's been so long! I found Rachel on Facebook and she told me to check out your blog because I think about you all the time but never had a way to contact you-so here I am! My blog is so terrible-I have the hardest time updating it...but I am pretty good about Facebook so if you ever get an account there you should totally be my friend:) E-mail me bowersjenn@gmail.com and let me know how you've been!!

Jen said...

SHY!!!! I miss you! I hope everything is going well! E-mail me so we can stay in touch! jbowman@utah.gov this is my work e-mial. I would love to hear from you and hear how you are doing! Tell you parents and sisters "hi" for me! Love you! Jen