Thursday, January 1, 2009

life!!

Oh how time flies!!! I can't believe that it is already the first of January!! Well nothing new is really going on in our life. We just work all the time and got through the Holidays.
Christmas was really good I got spoiled and got alot of things that I wanted. Marcus got a new engine for his tuck and then santa brought us a snowmachine to share. I got my scrapbooking machine, and a gift card to go and get my hair done im very excited.
We were able to spend the day with both of our familys only thanks to the ford plow truck!! There was so much snow it was cool.
We really didn't get to celebrate the bringing of the new year together. I had to work untill 10:00 and then be back to work at 7:00 in the morning so we just went to bed.

Well on the baby thing, we have decided not to adopt yet. We want to go and get another oppinion. So we are on a stand still on that asspect. Then on the house we are still on a stand still too. So we have not had any good news lately.

Well that is all that is going on in our lives. We will try and keep better updated.

2 comments:

Sara Kappas said...

HEY, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GUYS GOT A SNOWMACHINE. THAT IS REALLY COOL, WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN, WE NEED TO GO A LOT MORE THIS YEAR! THANKS FOR COMING DOWN TODAY TO MALEAH'S BLESSING. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brittany said...

Hey I found your blog thru Amy's page! Lol. You need to put some pictures up! Hope things are going good for you!