Thursday, March 12, 2009

SORE!!

Well this week has been a very eventfully week. ON Friday I started to not feel very well after I got off of work. I didn't think anything of it and we went to bed. Well in the middle of the night I woke up and was crying because my stomach hurt really bad. I just thought it was gas or something so I went back to bed. Then on Saturday Marcus and I were messing around and he pushed on my stomach and I almost started to cry. He thought that was weird and that if it didn't get better that he would call the doctor. So I went to work at two o'clock, just dealing with the pain. One of my friends I work with said that it sounded like my appendix or my gallbladder but she wasn't sure. So it kept hurting so I called Marcus and told him to call the doctors and ask what they thought. At six o'clock he came and got me from work and we went into the ER. At ten o'clock they were getting me ready to go into surgery to have my appendix out. They said that everything went really good and I should heal good. So I am off of work for two weeks and can't lift anything for four weeks. Which kinda sucks because every time I see my nephews I pick them up and now I cant for a while.
Well Marcus has all of his school papers in and now its just the waiting game to see if he can get in and get grants. He is also applying for the INL which is hiring right now.
So everything is going okay for now and I will talk to you later.